Last Minute Easter Snacks
Oh my goodness, Easter is TOMORROW?! How in the heck did that happen?
If you’re like me, you completely forgot about throwing something adorable together for the kids to snack on after a frenzied morning of egg hunts and Easter baskets. If you were a bit more prepared, you probably checked out some of our amazing festive articles – but just in case you missed them, I’ve got your back!
These adorable croquettes are sure to please your tiny tots!
Recipe type: Snack
- 2 ½ cups steamed carrots
- ½ egg white, from 1 egg
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp sugar
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- dash of cumin
- dash of garlic powder
- dash of all spice
- Bread crumbs for coating
- Parsley sprigs for garnish
- Mix all ingredients, except bread crumbs reserved for coating.
- Shape mixture into cone-shaped carrots, packing mixture together well.
- Gently roll in bread crumbs and set on a platter.
- Spray skillet with non-stick spray or use about a teaspoon of olive oil in pan. Over medium heat, fry croquettes until golden brown, turning once, about 3 minutes per side.
- Arrange on platter, adding a sprig of parsley for carrot tops.
To see other Easter ideas that include egg dyeing, Easter Basket items, Recipes and more, please visit our Hippity Hoppity Easter’s Almost Here article!