As an entrepreneur and mom, it can be exhausting managing it all. Sometimes when you’re feeling down and out, you need something or someone to remind you that you were made for more. So if you’re feeling weary, or need a dose of motivation, these 39 inspiring mompreneur quotes may be just the reminder you need.
Don’t forget to pin these to your favorite Pinterest board!
Join thousands of subscribers and receive instant access to
Katy's Free Library of Resources
Related Articles to Read:
- Does Work-Life Balance Exist?
- The Best Coffee Maker for Work-At-Home Moms
- So You Failed. Quit Stacking Evidence Against Yourself.
Motherhood + Business
1. Wife. Mom. Boss. #mompreneur
2. You can juggle motherhood while running and business and be great at both.
3. Never limit yourself. You can be a mom and pursue your dreams simultaneously.
4. “I think every working mom probably feels the same thing. You go through big chunks of time where you’re thinking, “this is impossible – oh, this is impossible.” And then you just keep going and keep going and sort of do the impossible.” – Tina Fey
5. “I think if you love what you do, and the choice you’ve made in your life, somehow that drives you forward to enjoy it all. Even in the chaos, exhaustion of it, and even when it seems out of balance.” – Angelina Jolie
6. “There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications and just go for it.” – Judith McNaught
7. Once you make the decision to go after something and actually start taking action, you will be surprised by how fast things manifest. You need to trust that you can do whatever it is you’re thinking about, and take the leap into new territory. By being so attached to what you already have, you are limiting yourself from elevating to the next level. Before you can receive new opportunities you need to first be prepared to move on from where you are now. Chase your dreams. God is on your side.
8. NO ONE will ever care about your dreams more than you! If there’s a fire burning deep inside you whispering “go for it”, “do it” and it overwhelms your thoughts… momma, take the risk.
When You’re Tired
9. If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
10. You will feel weary and broken. You’ll often wonder if you have made any progress at all, but by simply giving God everything you are struggling with each morning, you have already won.
About Your Purpose
11. “It’s important that we share our experiences with other people. Your story will heal somebody else. When you tell your story, you free yourself and give other people permission to acknowledge their own story.” – Iyanla Vanzant
12. We won’t be distracted by comparison if we are captivated with purpose. -Bob Goff
13. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, “Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others” – Marianne Williamson
God’s In It All
14. Those who leave everything in God’s hands will eventually see God’s hand in everything.
15. Sometimes in God’s mercy, He allows calamity to intersect our lives to draw us back to His purpose and plan for us.” – Rachel C Swanson
16. “You, and only you, are ultimately responsible for who you become and how happy you are.” ― Rachel Hollis, Girl, Wash Your Face
17. Of this be sure: you do not find a happy life, you make it.
18. Live a life you choose. Not one you settle for.
19. Failure is a lack of effectiveness in fulfilling what you are committed to. “I failed to produce a result” is much different than “I am a failure”. Understanding this takes out the significance of “being a failure.” – Landmark Forum
20. There are secret opportunities hidden inside of every failure.
21. Your dream doesn’t have an expiration date. Take a deep breath and try again.
22. “It’s important to be willing to make mistakes. The worst thing that can happen is you become memorable.” – Sara Blakely
23. It’s never rejection, only redirection.
24. “If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money.” -Abigail Van Buren
25. “Don’t get too busy building your business that you forget to spend quality time with your kids. “They way your kids spell love is T-I-M-E.” – Kerwin Rae
26. “Don’t wait for everything to be perfect before you decide to enjoy your life.” – Joyce Meyer
Take Action & Get Results
27. The way to take action is to believe in yourself before you achieve results. It is your belief that will create results, not the other way around.
28. “The stars will never align, and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to line up the pins either. Conditions are never perfect. ‘Someday’ is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it ‘eventually,’ just do it and correct course along the way.” – Tim Ferriss, author of The 4-Hour Work Week.
29. “The work that God does within us while we wait is just as important as whatever it is we are waiting for.” – Ben Patterson
30. “Those who are certain of the outcome can afford to wait, and wait without anxiety.” -Gabby Bernstein
31. We beat ourselves up. We tell ourselves all the reasons we aren’t enough. It’s all lies, darling. You’re trying your absolute best and that’s enough.
32. “Spend less time tearing yourself apart, worrying if you’re good enough; you are good enough.” -Reese Witherspoon
34. This might be one of the hardest things you have ever had to do, but somehow, even here, strength is rising up within you.
33. “The true measure of a woman is in how much it takes to discourage her.” Brooke Castillo
35. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength” – Oprah Winfrey
36. You’ll find your greatest growth when you tackle your largest fear.
37. “I want to be a woman who overcomes obstacles by tackling them in faith instead of tiptoeing around them in fear.” – Renee Swope
38. “Fear is an idea-crippling, experience-crushing, success-stalling inhibitor inflicted only by yourself.” – Stephanie Melish
39. “Go to your fears, sit with them, stare at them. Your fears are your friend. Their only job is to show you undeveloped parts of yourself that you need to cultivate to live a happy life. The more you do the things you’re most afraid of doing, the more life opens up. Embrace your fears and your fears will embrace you.” -Jackson Kiddard
40. “When you know what’s important, it’s a lot easier to ignore what’s not.” – Marie Forleo
41. At some point, you have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what IS happening.
42. At the end of the day, it’s not about what you have or even what you’ve accomplished. It’s about who you’ve lifted up and who you’ve made better. It’s about what you’ve given back. – Denzel Washington
43. You will be too much for some people; those aren’t your people.
44. We rise by lifting others.
45. Your real life is in your relationships. Find your tribe. Love them hard.