Bible in 90 Days Journal
This is the most comprehensive Bible study journal and reading plan that will help you successfully read the entire Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, in just 90 days!
This Bible In 90 Days Journal includes a total of 237 pages! Here’s what’s inside:
- 3 reading plan pages in a monthly calendar view. This provides an at-a-glance snapshot of your reading plan for each 30-day time period. This page has blanks so you can fill in your own dates and customize the reading timeline to your own schedule.
- 13 weekly reading plan pages in a double spread layout. This includes a breakdown of each chapter you’ll need to read for the week ahead. It has a checkbox next to every chapter that you can mark completed as you read. This page also includes links to YouTube videos (produced by the BibleProject) that provide a helpful overview of each book of the Bible before you read.
- 13 weekly notes pages in a double spread layout. As you read through the passages each week, you can keep notes about questions that arise, favorite verses you want to remember, repeating themes, and things to study at a later date.
- 90 daily reflection pages. You’ll use this daily reflection page as you read the prescribed passage. You’ll have room to declare the nature or promises of God, express your gratitude, write down your burdens, list out a few ways that you can worship God that day, prayer requests and your reading reflection.
- 90 lined daily notes pages for ample room to journal and write out your thoughts on the daily passages.
- BONUS! In addition to the printable PDF version, you’ll also get access to the digital version, hosted on a Trello board!
Who is this for?
Anyone can use this journal, however this plan is best suited for more mature believers. Because the first 69 days of this challenge are spent exclusively in the Old Testament, I think it’s best to have a solid understanding of the New Testament books in the Bible before reading it cover to cover.
Product details & dimensions
- Sheets are in standard letter size 8.5” x 11”
How to get your instant download
- This is a digital download, meaning no physical products will be shipped to you.
- After purchase, you will receive a link via email to download this journal in PDF format to print on your own. To ensure successful product delivery, make sure to use a good email address and carefully check for spelling errors before submitting your order.
- Make sure to save your digital product to your computer so you can print it again and again!
- This planner is for personal use only and not for commercial use.
- Per our store refund policy, there are NO returns or refunds on digital download products, however, if you have any problems with your order, please contact me.
- When you purchase this journal, you’ll notice there are a total of four (4) PDF’s in the zip file. 1 is the PDF with the full journal if you’d like to print it all at once. Or, you can reference the other 3 PDFs which break the journal up by month in case you only want to print one month at a time.
- The colors on your computer screen may be slightly different from the colors that print.
- This product is best printed in color, but can also be printed in black and white.
- For best results, be sure printer is set to print “Actual Size”.
- I recommend printing on 3-hole punched paper and store the journal in a 3-ring binder, or coil binding it for easy use.
- You can print this product at home or have it printed at your local office supply store.