Kids Activity Gratitude Journal
This 30-Day Activity Gratitude Journal For Kids will help your child cultivate an attitude of gratitude in a fun and creative way!
The goal of this journal isn’t just to instill good manners or to help your kid become a more positive person. Rather, the goal of this journal is to help your child become an imitator of God (like Christians are called to do in Ephesians 5:1).
Since gratitude is modeled throughout the Bible, this 30-day activity journal will help your kids explore Biblical themes of thanksgiving, helping others, finding contentment and more.
- 80 Total pages
- “What is gratitude” lesson + one practice page
- 30 Daily gratitude journal worksheets
- Bible verse coloring pages, writing exercises and reflection pages
- Gratitude word search and word scramble pages
- Free draw pages
- Gratitude journal prompt coloring pages
- Action-based activities to inspire your child to express gratitude
- “A to Z” journal prompt worksheets
- Gratitude scavenger hunts
- One Blank monthly calendar to track the days your child completes their daily journal and activity
- Weekly review worksheets to help your child evaluate their progress
- Lined pages for freestyle journaling
Product Details & Dimensions
- Page size: 8.5″X11″
- This is a digital download, meaning no physical products will be shipped to you. You can skip waiting on the mailman! Print it off at home and start cultivating gratitude in your home in just minutes!
- After purchase, you will receive a link via email to download this journal and print it on your own. To ensure successful product delivery, make sure to use a good email address and carefully check for spelling errors before submitting your order.
- Per our store refund policy, there are NO refunds on digital download products.